Saturday, October 27, 2012

Older Pics (Once Upon A Time)

Please forgive the quality of the photos.  Some of them are pics scanned and so the quality may not be so great.  I'm sure there's a better way to do this, but I haven't gotten used to blogging yet. lol.  I think they are in order timewise, I can't really remember exactly when each one was taken. 

 

Hair looked okay, but I think I was doing a good job
hiding the damage (maybe 2007 or 2008)


Good hair day.  You can tell I was feeling my hair in this pic. Ha! I had a
red rinse put in too. But it was after yet another chop due to damage. :(
I'm thinking 2008

I was trying to get my hair back on track.  Ends look very stringy
here.  My hair obviously was not in the best health. (2009)

Another chop due to damage. My hair was breaking and looking thin
in the back. (Summer 2010)
  

This was the big chop. My hair was shaved low in the back.
Almost cried.  I have never gone this short before. Spring 2011

Another big chop pic.  I didn't ever really take any of the back.
I got the cut in Spring(March I believe) of 2011 btw.


On my birthday, Oct. 21, 2011
Letting it grow out(of course)

 September 2012 (but I still have a ways to go)

Here are two more photos that may have shown the longest my hair has been.  I wouldn't mind to go even longer than that.  Again, please excuse the image quality.  Those had to have been taken between 2004 and 2006.  Wow!



I plan on keeping track of everything I do and making sure to exclude direct heat as much as possible, moisture moisture moisture, lots-a-protein, and some all-around TLC! :)

Tomorrow I will document my wash day.  So glad to have this all documented so I can keep track of what I am doing and the results I am getting.  Until tomorrow!


Andrea :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome. :)

Featured Post...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020!!!!

Happy Holidays to the one person that might be reading this!  Mine have been a bit busy with studying for exams. I'm trying to cram a lo...

Popular Posts