Friday, August 30, 2019

Talk About M....I....A!!!!

2016????    2016!!!


Image result for mia missing in action

Man did life take me away!! Maybe I lost track of what I was trying to achieve with this blog once I went fully natural.  Spent more time just trying to figure it out, and less item documenting. I've been natural maybe 5 years now....I think... Wore a lot of twist outs, had a set back, self trimmed. Went into protective style mode.  I'm still playing with the wig idea.
Still not feeling quite me yet. I'm sure nobody will even see this post since I basically abandoned it for 3 freaking years!!!

I'm trying to decide if i want to keep it going. Or maybe even talk about other aspects of my life here, not that anyone's even that interested.  I'm just trying to keep myself motivated. Refocus on my personal goals - hair, career, financial, traveling, fitness, learning a new language, and dancing.  I am SOOOO obsessed with Afro Beats!  I can't even!!  I'll throw dating in there too...I am terrible at that.   I'm still working it out.

Until then, I hope all is well with everyone! Stay Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome. :)

Featured Post...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020!!!!

Happy Holidays to the one person that might be reading this!  Mine have been a bit busy with studying for exams. I'm trying to cram a lo...

Popular Posts