Friday, August 30, 2019

Tea Rinsing Not Working? Try Drinking It....Benefits of Green Tea

Image result for green tea images
Here is a forgotten post I found in my drafts from 2016. It is very relevant so I am sharing now.

Tea rinsing has been one of the things that I have tried but never stuck with during my healthy hair journey.  As you may know, tea rinsing is said to help reduce the shedding in order to maintain thicker hair.  I have not kept up with tea rinsing. The main reason for this is to reduce the many steps of my wash day.  I didn't mind skipping this step
because I was never really quite sure that I saw much change in the amount of shedding; however there are many hair bloggers who have seen a reduction in shedding from regular tea rinsing.


Lately I've been trying to make changes to my diet, just for my over all health and wellness.  I've tried to make at least one glass of green tea per day a regular habit.  I remember back in this wash day post here that I had very little shedding for that wash.  I wasn't quite sure why but was glad nonetheless. I have had wash days where the amount of shedding would cover up the drain and stop the water from running out so this wash was a pleasant surprise.

I hadn't been consistent with the tea drinking so it seemed the shedding went back to normal, but the past few weeks I have been back to my green tea and dieting and I have again noticed the reduced shedding on wash day.


I just wanted to share with you all the benefits of drinking green tea regularly. Not just for your hair but for overall health. I also wanted to let you know the first hand benefits that I have witnessed myself. But of course results may vary depending on the individual.

Image result for green tea images
Green Tea Benefits
  • It is packed with cancer fighting antioxidants
  • Boosts metabolism
  • Lowers cholesterol
  • Improves heart health
  • Improves brain function
  • Reduces hair shedding


What has your experience been with tea rinsing? Have you notice any benefits from drinking tea instead. Please share in the comments below?

Happy Tea Drinking!


Sources: https://www.medicalnewstoday.comhttps://www.healthline.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thats surely exquisite to recognize the fact and I am positive you will also love my article written here is apple a citrus fruit approximately Hope so you will love to provide me a go-to.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome. :)

Featured Post...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020!!!!

Happy Holidays to the one person that might be reading this!  Mine have been a bit busy with studying for exams. I'm trying to cram a lo...

Popular Posts