Sunday, June 30, 2013

Follow Me On BlogLovin'

So yeah, I'm kind of late on this post, but most of you all probably know this already.  Google Friend Connect will be no more starting July 1 (just under an hour in my time zone).  Even though it seems like I've been MIA from the blogosphere, I haven't gone anywhere and plan to continue updating you guys on my hair journey.  If you guys want to stay posted on my progress you may continue to do so by clicking the little button at the top right hand side of my blog to follow me on BlogLovin'. You can also add me to your circles on Google+, but I'll be honest...I still haven't figured out how to work that thing. Lol!  Thanks to everyone who follows my blog for all your support, advice, tips, etc. You all keep me motivated for sure!


Thanks for reading,
   Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome. :)

Featured Post...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020!!!!

Happy Holidays to the one person that might be reading this!  Mine have been a bit busy with studying for exams. I'm trying to cram a lo...

Popular Posts