June Goals Recap1. Heat free styling - FAIL ... Well I was doing very well not to have used any form of direct or even indirect heat since April. Well....Friday June 28 I did a ponytail rollerset and allowed it to air dry overnight. Saturday afternoon I decided to break my no heat rule and flat iron my roots. I was getting ready for a get together with some friends and really wanted my hair to look cute so...that was a FAIL. However that was the ONLY time I used my flatiron so I think I still did pretty good.
|Results of my ponytail roller set after flat ironing roots|
2. Deep Condition With Steam Once A Week - SUCCESS- I successfully DC'd using steam every wash. Proud of me on this one!
3. No new hair purchases for the month - I also claim this as a SUCCESS - I was not including accessories just hair products i.e. shampoo, conditioners, oils, etc. It was very hard, and believe me I walked down the hair product aisle every chance I got, but I did not buy anything. I even held out on the Wal-Mart salon's Buy 1 Get 2 Free sale (I was really eyeing that PMSS Daily Treatment). It so happens that my awesome sis purchased a bottle for me as she bought some items for herself. Woot!
4. Workout three times per week - FAIL - I started off really well, but it started to fall apart toward the end of week two. This was the one that I knew I would have the hardest time with. My summer class kind of held me up on that end. Summer courses are so much more demanding because you're cramming a whole semesters worth of material in just a few weeks. Work, class, studying, and hair took up most of my time. Lol
My Goals for July1. Exercise at least 3 times a week
2. Continue to steam once a week
3. Tea rinse once a week
4. Drink 1 cup of bamboo leaf tea nightly
5. No more than 1 new product purchase this month (I better pick something good)
6. Up my water intake (64 oz per day including my cup of bamboo leaf tea)
I'm hoping I can hold up this month. I should definitely be able to get my workouts in since I have a little more time. We shall see.
Were your able to report success with your June goals? What are your goals for this month?
Thanks for reading,