Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wash Day - Nov 17 (Part 2)

I got up this morning and rinsed out the Mizani Moisture Fuze.  I think I mentioned before how thick it was and once I rinsed my hair felt kind of gummy and stretchy.  I started to think to myself, "self, is your hair on moisture overload."  I really didnt think that could be possible for some reason.  I thought I just had a relaxer last weekend and did a light protein treatment, surely I dont need more protein.  I did a strand test and my hair did seem to stretch and then snap which is a sign that my hair was in need of some protein.  So I decided to reshampoo my hair with PM Super Skinny and pulled out my jar of ORS Hair Mayonaise.  I sat under the hair dryer for about 15 minutes rinsed and attemtped my roller set.

As for my roller set, I was not happy with it.  I think my lack of patience has something to do with it.  I took forever it seemed and I hate sitting under the dryer so I'm going to have to figure something else out.  I also wish when I self relaxed that I'd let my hair get a little straighter.  I may end up correcting this on my next touch up.  I don't like my roots feeling so kinky.  I'm afraid to run my comb through it and I dont want to use my flat iron.  Anyway, I rapped my hair and tied it down to get a straighter look, hoping it turns out okay when I take it down.  Maybe I'll post a pic.

Oh I also shed alot after my rollerset which I wasnt happy about.  Well either it was shed hair or broken hair.  I didnt take the time to examine.  I keep wondering if I'm going to keep having the breakage because of previous damage or weak spots in my hair that have finally given in.  I dont know, but it's definitely frustrating.  Ugh!  When I went to super cuts the girl told me that my hair was healthy and it has been feeling so soft and fluffy lately, so it surprises me when I still have broken hair in the sink.  Hopefully I will figure it out soon.  Until next time.


Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome. :)

Featured Post...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020!!!!

Happy Holidays to the one person that might be reading this!  Mine have been a bit busy with studying for exams. I'm trying to cram a lo...

Popular Posts