Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

I pray that everyone has a wonderful and happy new year in 2013 filled with new beginnings and new goals to accomplish.  I want to start working on the many goals I have for myself in 2013.  I am really hoping to see positive results in my hair goals, as well as my school and career goals, and my goals for my body and health.  I want to put a lot of focus in these areas and pray that they all come together. 

 I never really took new year resolutions seriously or really set any real goals for changes in my life.  I usually just take it day by day as usual.  This year will be different.  I want to focus my energy in these areas, and maintain a positive outlook on my future. 

1. My hair goal is to reach BSL by the end of the year, but hopefully before.  This is my ultimate goal, and I think I would be happy to stay at this length.

2. I'll be done getting my hours to sit for the CPA and hope to pass all four parts by the end of the year.  It's going to take a lot of focus and studying hard to get that done.

3. Hopefully getting my CPA will bring me more opportunities for advancement in my career.  I definitely want to network more and work on my skills to make myself a desirable candidate.

4. My health and body are also a big goal.  Visiting the gym and working out is always an on and off thing for me.  I want to make sure to make time for all of this.  I also want to make healthier choices in what I eat and just improve my overall health.

I know this blog is about my HHJ, but I just wanted to mention a few of my other goals (just to see them in writing for myself). LOL! None of these are really new year resolutions, but life long choices and changes.  I guess really the resolution is to start these life changes and keep them up.  I have some other goals in mind as well, but I guess time will just tell on those.  Anyway, I've got most of my goals down and now it's time to start planning.


Wishing everyone the best in accomplishing their goals for this year!

Thanks for reading!
Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome. :)

Featured Post...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020!!!!

Happy Holidays to the one person that might be reading this!  Mine have been a bit busy with studying for exams. I'm trying to cram a lo...

Popular Posts