Sunday, January 13, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination

I've have been nominated by Tathiana from Poundcake for the Liebeister Award.  Me being the newbie that I am, I am super excited.  Thanks so much Tathiana!  Here goes...



How the Liebster Award works:
1. Each person must post 11 random things about themselves (optional).
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger set for you.
3. Choose 11 bloggers who you would like to give the Liebster Award.
4. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you have tagged with the award to answer.


Tathiana's Questions:

1. What is your favorite fashion trend?
     For the winter I am loving leggings and cute leather boots and a cute tunic 
2. What is the most drastic thing you've done to your hair?
    I got it cut shorter than it's ever been last spring.  Completely different for me, i would never let a pair of scissors
    near my hair unless it was ABSOLUTELY necessary. LOL!
3. What is your greatest accomplishment when it comes to your hair?
    
     My greatest accomplishment, I guess i would say learning and elimating all the things I was doing wrong before (i.e.
     not moisturizing and sealing, not using heat protectant, blow drying soaking wet hair(I never realized how bad that
     was)
4. Do you have any New Years resolutions?
    Continuing to improve on the health of my hair and body oare my goals for the year
5. What is your favorite nail color?
     I used to buy this copper/gold color that looked great with my skin, but I can't find it anymore :(
6. Where is Waldo?
     No clue. LOL!
7. Juice or Soda?
    It depends on my mood or what I'm eating, but most likely soda.. shame on me :(
8. What languages do you speak?
     Just English, but have take some Spanish classes (not fluent at all) 
9. Do you have any hobbies? Share them.
   Blogging about my hair is my new hobby 
10. Who is your hair idol?
      Do I have to name only one.... I adored Aaliyah's hair(miss her much), Keisha Knight Pulliam, Kerry Washington,
      and so many more
11. Why did you start bloogging?
       I started blogging to document my journey to long healthy relaxed hair and to become a part of a community of
       women with the same goals.  I have learned so much from so many of you and just want to say thank you!
   
I don't quite have 11 to nominate but I would like to nominate:
 
Lydz from Crowning Glory
Ebony C Princes from Longing 4 Length
Bebe from HairAusforderung
Blutiful Blaq from Blutiful Blaq Hair
 
My Questions
1. What is your favorite way to wear your hair?
 
2. Where are you from?
 
3. What was your favorite subject in school?
 
4. What is your favorite movie?
 
5. What is your favorite season?
 
6. Do you prefer cooking or eating out?
 
7. What is your favorite part of your hair regimen?
 
8.  What is your goal hair length?
 
9. How long have you been on your HHJ?
 
10. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?
 
11. What's your favorite color?

1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you! Will have it done by the end of the week or sooner:)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome. :)

Featured Post...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020!!!!

Happy Holidays to the one person that might be reading this!  Mine have been a bit busy with studying for exams. I'm trying to cram a lo...

Popular Posts