2. After rinsinng I shampooed with Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo.
3. Next I deep conditioned with Kera Pro Restorative Treatment under my hair steamer for about 30 minutes.
4. After rinsing the conditioner I sqeezed my hair dry with a tshirt and applied a clear rinse to my hair. I left it in probably about 15 minutes and then rinsed.
5. Finally I applied Darcy's Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Transition Creme and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum for my leave-ins and wrapped my hair. It was so easy to wrap, possibly because of the slip provided from the clear rinse and the serum.
6. I sat under my hair dryer for 45 minutes to get smooth results. When I air dry my wrap my hair is not as smooth. I secured with two mesh wraps and then tied my satin scarf before sitting under the dryer.
Snapped a pic of my wrapped hair. You can really see the shine from the clear rinse. I undid my wrap and there was minimal shedding, but it wasnt as light and bouncy as I had hoped. Maybe because I used too much Darcy's CLTC instead of the Daily Leave In Conditioner. I really loved the results from my last wash. Oh well, ya win some ya lose some. As long as my hair is healthy.